Written By: Mallorie
All my girls
Come on, yeah
Cut it out, skip talk
Let me see you get it done, with the guts
If it don't mean a thing, Imma crop
You know I don't give a fuck, gotta hunt, gotta hunt, yeah
Standin' on skid zone
I don't wanna turn away, I better speed up
Wanna slide, going for ever higher
Ready for life
Feelin' weak, iranai iranai
Shatter that trauma
Take it or leave it
Want it? Then get it
All set
Lip gloss, make 'em fuss 'cause
Imma make it work
Your doubt, get 'em cut 'cause
Imma make it work
Better work, work, work, work, work, work
Keep on, gotta run
I know I better work
Imma make it work
Know I better work
Imma do it my way
Know I better work
Put it off until I wanna do it
Run away to dodge a bullet
But you know what senorita?
Don't care, Imma do me
You don't know me, it is real
Little freckle, even slick
If I do it, it's a kick
When I do it let 'em know it like this
Steppin' one, steppin' two, keep
Do you see the wound, wait or the twist
Baby, I can become anything, see?
Like that, push it back, push it back like this
Now
This is my race
The more I cut, the more I'm worth
Feeling just like a jewel
Nada
I never fix
Make 'em move, make 'em prove
That's my style
Lip gloss, make 'em fuss 'cause
Imma make it work
Your doubt, get 'em cut 'cause
Imma make it work
Better work, work, work, work, work, work
Keep on, gotta run
I know I better work
Imma make it work
Know I better work
Imma do it my way
Know I better work
Imma make it work
Know I better work
Imma do it my way
Know I better work
Yeah, I love all my flaws
Vaulting over the wall
Across the limit line
Go further and jump
Well I do what I do
Hands full but want it more
I know that it's time for us
Lip gloss, make 'em fuss 'cause
Imma make it work
Your doubt, get 'em cut 'cause
Imma make it work
Better work, work, work, work, work, work
Keep on, gotta run
I know I better work
Imma make it work that
Imma make it work that
Imma do it my way
Know I better workk
No comments:
Post a Comment