Sunday, August 9, 2026

Baby Monster - Choom

 Written by: Mallorie

1, 2 heat is on
Own it, burn it, kick it, flip that 
3, 4 babyman 
We gon' get this party started 

Walkin', stomping like we own the place 
Trust me, I'm not just a pretty face 
Yeah, I know we're sever but we ate 
(We gon' get this party started) 

Know we got the style, we got the taste 
Sweet and sour lemons, lemonade 
Yeah, I know we're sever but we ate 
Better run, that, run that 

Oh no, oh my my 
Right here and right now 
On my, oh my my 
Let it hypnotize 

Loosen up, watch me set the mood
Burn it up, do it like I do 
Lose your muh-muh-mind, play the music 

Let's choom 
Swallow the rhythm and let's choom (Watch out, watch out) 
We turn it up, let's party 
Monday through Saturday, we gon' rock 
Let's all get lost in choom (Watch out, watch out) 
Choom, choom, choom, choom, choom

We wanna ride this vibe 
Get our the way like vroom vroom 
We only got tonight 
You better dance like choom choom 

Dadadadadada

Baby check my style, check me out 
This that bling blow, can't stop now 
Gotta keep it me like that, bow down 
Show ya my ebery choom, choom, choom 

Asa be killing it, killing it whoa 
We don't stop, stop billing it, billing the show 
Big flex, ain't no up next 
Jaw-droppin' beat, got you feelin' this groove 
Like yes, I'm the empress 
And around here I'm, I'm a monster queen 

Oh my, oh my my 
Right here and right now 
Oh my, oh my my 
Let it hypnotize 

Loosen up watch me set the mood 
Burn it up, do it like I do (Ah) 
Lose your muh-muh-mind, play the music 

Let's choom 
Swallow the rhythm and let's choom (Watch out, watch out) 
We turn it up, let's party 
Monday through Saturday, we gon' rock 
Let's all get lost in choom (Watch out, watch out) 
Choom, choom, choom, choom, choom

We wanna ride this vibe 
Get our the way like vroom vroom 
We only got tonight 
You better dance like choom choom 

And as the darknness falls deeper 
It's now Monster party 
No time to waster (Nanana) 
Let's celebrate (Nanana)
Baby, it's time for you and me 
Choom, choom, choom, choom

That's right
Everybody, everybody make some room 
Choom, that's right 
Choom, choom, choom, choom, choom 

That's right
Everybody, everybody make some room 
Choom, that's right 
Choom, choom, choom, choom, choom 

No comments:

Post a Comment