Written By: Mallorie
You try to cover your eyes hopin' to hide the tears
I know there's something you wanna tell me that's locked deep inside
Did you have another fight again?
Why do you keep putting up with 'em?
'Cause you're one in a million (ALAMAT, about, face)
They don't appreciate the love you're giving
I'm waiting patiently 'til you notice me
I would give you the world and more
And I wish you would give me a chance
And I wish you would give me a chance
I promise that I'm not delirious
I know that you're the one of me
You are a queen
Can you please give me a chance
Ill give my all
And anything in-between
You are my queen
Won't you let me be your king
I vow to God that I love you
Won't put no one else above you
You are a queen
Can you please give me a chance
Ill give my all
And anything in-between
You are my queen
Won't you let me be your king
I vow to God that I love you
Won't put no one else above you
You keep hurtin', tryna cover it all with a smile
And I hate it 'cause I know that I will treat you much better
So let's just give us a try
Because I know that you will be happy
You deserve the world and devotion
I will make your fantasy, come true baby
They don't appreciate the love you're giving
I'm waiting patiently 'til you notice me
I would give you the world and more
And I wish you would give me a chance
And I wish you would give me a chance
I promise that I'm not delirious
I know that you're the one of me
You are a queen
Can you please give me a chance
Ill give my all
And anything in-between
You are my queen
Won't you let me be your king
I vow to God that I love you
Won't put no one else above you
You are a queen
Can you please give me a chance
Ill give my all
And anything in-between
You are my queen
Won't you let me be your king
I vow to God that I love you
Won't put no one else above you
Like a princess I see that you deserve the world
And ain't no one could ever compare ya
From the moment that you smiled at me
I knew that I was captivated
Every moment, had to savor
I'm' sorry that it ain't even a secret
I can't deny, you're the one I wanna be with
Everything before, it had me leading up to you, girl
Won't you give our love a chance ;cause I know you need it
You're still wastin' your time
You keep fighting for someone who doesn't even bother fightin' for ya
So hurry up and be mine
I promise that you'll always have my heart
And I'll fight 'em all for ya
I know you got a line waitin'
But I will fight until I'm the last standing
But even if love fades away, I will be here
Devoted to you as I breathe
You are a queen
Can you please give me a chance
Ill give my all
And anything in-between
You are my queen
Won't you let me be your king
I vow to God that I love you
Won't put no one else above you
You are a queen
Can you please give me a chance
Ill give my all
And anything in-between
You are my queen
Won't you let me be your king
I vow to God that I love you
Won't put no one else above you
No comments:
Post a Comment