Sunday, August 9, 2026

Rain - Feel it

 Written by: Mallorie 

Do you feel my heart tonight? 
Feel like it's skippin' a beat 
Oh baby, it feel like a dream 

I'm liking the vibe with you 
And I know somethin' about to happen here tonight, yeah 

Come, fill it up, fill it up 
Just let me feel it 
I'll cater to you, tonight tonight tonight tonight 
Oh tonight, tonight tonight tonight 
Just let your body feel the rhythm, give it control, woah!
Turn up the music baby 
Dance with me tonight 

Y'all ready tonight
Every step we take 
Just get the feeling, yeah 
We get the feeling, babe 
We get the feeling 

Do fly we feelin' fine 
And I know somethin about to happen here tonight 

Come, fill it up, fill it up 
Just let me feel it 
I'll cater to you, tonight tonight tonight tonight 
Oh tonight, tonight tonight tonight 
Just let your body feel the rhythm, give it control, woah!
Turn up the music baby 
Dance with me tonight 

Step, step, shake your body 
Lean back, move your body 
Step, step, shake your body 
Lean back move your body 

Seems so untrue 
It feel like I'm living in a dream |
City lights shine 
I'll be with you where you go 

Come, fill it up, fill it up 
Just let me feel it 
I'll cater to you, tonight tonight tonight tonight 
Oh tonight, tonight tonight tonight 
Just let your body feel the rhythm, give it control, woah!
Turn up the music baby 
Dance with me tonight 

Step, step, shake your body 
Lean back, shake your body 
Turn up the music 
Dance with me, tonight 
Step, step, shake your body 
Lean back, shake your body 
Turn up the music 
Dance with me, tonight 


No comments:

Post a Comment