Sunday, August 9, 2026

BTS - 2.0

 Written by: Mallorie

Yeah, it's easy to say that we're bulletproof? 
We're like vaulting box, who can jump us? 
It's so funny even though it really ain't though 
After ten years, aah....puns don't show it 
Stop, ride 

Yuh, yuh, yuh, yuh, yeah 
Pull up at your black 
We gon' knock, knock, knock, knock, yeah 
Had your little fun, fella? 
Pop, pop, pop, pop, yeah 
come back for what's mine 
We don't stop, ride

You know how I do, do, do, do, do, do 
You know how I do, do, do, do, do, do 

Light the fire, brand new 
Light it, brand new
Yeah, we on that brand new 
You know how we do 

Ay ay ay 
You know I be feelin' brand new 
Spec, different step 
Ain't no skippin' step two 
Two, two point oh, update's new 
Here, there, once again, now you did it 
10 outta 10, 10
Now you gotta throw it all out, save what you got 
With ease, gotta keep on grindin', no quit, stop ride 

Yuh, yuh, yuh, yuh, yeah
Pull up at your black
We gon' knock, knock, knock, knock, yeah
Had your little fun, fella?
Pop, pop, pop, pop, yeah
come back for what's mine
We don't stop, ride

You know how I do, do, do, do, do, do 
You know how I do, do, do, do, do, do 

Light the fire, brand new 
Light it, brand new
Yeah, we on that brand new 
You know how we do 

Pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop
Baby gettin' too lit rah, rah, rah, rah, rah, rah, rah, rah, rah 
Hit 'em up like pop 
Hit 'em with the truth like rah 
Time to pay your debt 
Fear me or fear me not 
Let be, let it bleed 
Hit a lick, in a split, stop, ride 

Yuh, yuh, yuh, yuh, yeah 
Pull up at your black 
We gon' knock, knock, knock, knock, yeah 
Had your little fun, fella? 
Pop, pop, pop, pop, yeah 
come back for what's mine 
We don't stop, ride

You know how I do, do, do, do, do, do 
You know how I do, do, do, do, do, do

You know how I do, do, do, do, do, do 
You know how I do, do, do, do, do, do

No comments:

Post a Comment