Written By: Mallorie
It's a new scene, it's aggressive
Bet you proly figured it out
Did ya, unni?
All these rumors still the problem
Yeah, I'm 'that guy'
On the wall they got my picture
Says I'm wanted (Say I'm wanted)
Wake up, I ain't hesitating
Who cares what everyone thinks
I don't give a shit, what you say
Yeah, I be going out with a bang
Bang bang bang bang
Bang bang bang bang
I be going out with a bang
Shaking my head
This is my way
Ayay I be going out with a bang
This is my day
When the night comes
Ayay I be going out with a
Bang bang bang bang
Bang bang bang bang
You better come close, gotta go fast
Taking ma shit! Gotta pop my gum
Gimme that grr, gimme that kiss
Hey, I told you
It's explosive, it's aggressive
It's a little bit offensive
Yeah, I said it (Yeah)
Wake up, I ain't hesitating
Gotta follow my own heart
I don't give a shit, what you say
Yeah, I be going out with a bang
Bang bang bang bang
Bang bang bang bang
I be going out with a bang
Shaking my head
This is my way
Ayay I be going out with a bang
This is my day
When the night comes
Ayay I be going out with a
Bang bang bang bang
Bang bang bang bang
Hot issue: "Who the heck is it?"
Everyone's desperate just to find out who
Just like when smoke disappears
Catch me if you can, baby
Imma play with you a bit more
4, 3, 2, 1
Bang
Shaking my head
This is my way
Ayay I be going out with a bang
This is my day
When the night comes
Ayay I be going out with a
Bang bang bang bang
Bang bang bang bang
No comments:
Post a Comment