Friday, August 7, 2026

EXO - Crown

Written by: Mallorie 

Yeah, I'm right in front of you 
I'll gladly take the crown 
Now we back and touching down 
It's the king of the town 
On the streets see the crowd 
Take that, you can have it if you want 
Yeah, we comin' for that 

Yeah, you know that I'm all in it for you 
Now we comin' for that 
Ain't nobody can take it away from us 
Even if it breaks me 
I'll give it all 
Risk my life 
Protect the crown 
Comin' for that 
You're rightful person for the job 
Don't you hesitate and take it now 
Comin' to the throne 

You kissed 
And I knew you're the truth, yeah 
Twisted fate  
But I don't care about the pain
My heart slips away with ease 
One choice left, 
I gotta ride or die 

Yeah, sirens in night, whoa
Now they got you in sight, whoa 
Gotta have it all with you
Yeah, whenever our eyes met 
You pulled me in
Now I can't get out your spell 
I want it 

Every instinct 'bout you, turns out it's true 
But I won't let go 
Senses cutting deeper into my heart 
It's etched in me 
Comin' for that 

Yeah, you know that I'm all in it for you 
Now we comin' for that 
Ain't nobody can take it away from us 
Even if it breaks me 
I'll give it all 
Risk my life 
Protect the crown 
Comin' for that 
You're rightful person for the job 
Don't you hesitate and take it now 
Comin' to the throne

I feal them consume me 
Eyes filled with blame 
I don't care about them 
Just look at me 
Hard truth are hard for you to see 
All that's left is your choice who'll protect you 

Yeah, sirens in the night, whoa
Now we ready to fight, whoa 
I ain't worried 'bout a thing 
Yeah, my vision's focusing 
Reach out for me 
Baby girl that's all I need 

Like destiny, we're falling into place 
It has lead to you 
The moment I've waited for is here 
Rise until the end
Comin' for that 

Yeah, you know that I'm all in it for you 
Now we comin' for that 
Ain't nobody can take it away from us 
Even if it breaks me 
I'll give it all 
Risk my life 
Protect the crown 
Comin' for that 
You're rightful person for the job 
Don't you hesitate and take it now 
Comin' to the throne

Ain't no one gonna stop us now girl 
Now that love's in control 
We're in the final scene now 
I've waited for this 
'Cause it's time 
Comin' for that 

Even if it breaks me
I'll give it all 
Risk my life 
Protect the crown
Comin' for that 
You're the rightful person for the job, yeah 
Don't you hesitate and take it now 
Comin' to the thrown 

No comments:

Post a Comment