Sunday, August 9, 2026

Minho - Tempo

 Written by: Mallorie 

If you wanna go fast, go slow 
You set the tempo 

I can't explain what I'm feelin' 
The moment I saw you I felt that spark 
I ain't gonna walk away from you, girl 
You are the only one that I see now 

I just wanna follow where you go 
Got nothin' to hide, just feel my heartbeat
You're all I need, you know I want it 
Push, push it all on me 

Take the lead
'Cause these feelin's got me, where I wanna be
I know, I'm fallin' deep for you 

If you wanna go fast, go slow 
You set the tempo
If you wanna go high, go low 
You set the tempo

Baby we can go out, go home 
It's whatever that you want 
I can keep up, you know 
You set the tempo 
You set the tempo

No need for pick up lines, I know 
I'll skip, you deservee it 
You know what to say 
No need to think about it 
I'll let my actions show you, when I'm at your place 

Every moment with you, wanna replay 
I roll it back, gotta keep you in my head 
Ain't lettin' this go away 
You gotta stay with me
Stay with me 

Take the lead
'Cause these feelins got me where I wanna be
I know, I'm fallin' deep for you 

If you wanna go fast, go slow 
You set the tempo
If you wanna go high, go low 
You set the tempo

Baby we can go out, go home 
It's whatever that you want 
I can keep up, you know 
You set the tempo 
You set the tempo

Everything that you've dreamed of 
I wanna know, don't hold back 
Don't wanna lose this moment 
It's up to you 

Just like this, I'll follow you 
I don't mind taking it slow 
I'm leaving it up to you 
Let's do this right, right, right 

If you wanna go fast, go slow 
You set the tempo
If you wanna go high, go low 
You set the tempo

Baby we can go out, go home 
It's whatever that you want 
I can keep up, you know 
You set the tempo 
You set the tempo

Set, set it, set, set, set, set, set it yeah
Set, set it, set, set, set, set, set the tempo 
Set, set it, set, set, set, set, set it yeah 
 Set, set it, set, set, set, set, set the tempo


No comments:

Post a Comment