Sunday, August 9, 2026

WONHO - Don't Wake Me Up

 Written By: Mallorie

Don't wake me up!
Don't wake me up!
Don't wake me up!

Don't wake me up!
Don't wake me up!
If real or not, I'm sick of it
Let my body just glitch in it

Don't wake me up!
Don't wake me up!
This damn world can all justt go to hell
Let my heart overdose on it

Is it love or addiction?
Wanna dive into your fiction
Over all of these shattered wounds
Just kiss me much deeper
Even if I lose my breath
I'll breathe you in completely 
Call it poison or not
Pour it, pour it, fill me up

Don't wake me up!
Don't wake me up!

Don't wake me up!
Don't wake me up!
If real or not, I'm sick of it
Let my body just glitch in it

Don't wake me up!
Don't wake me up!
This damn world can all justt go to hell
Let my heart overdose on it

If this is wrong
Let me be wrong all night
If this all burns
Better throw me in now
If this is love
Carve it in forever
If I fall right now
(Don't wake me up)
Don't wake me up!

Don't wake me up!
Don't wake me up!
Don't wake me up!

Don't wake me up!

No comments:

Post a Comment