Written By: Mallorie
You call my name
I'm ready to play
It's a comeback
Screaming fans
As I'm singing live
Bet you missed that
Got that head traumatized, so buck buck
So long to memories now duck duck
I'm flying above, they're rununin' below
Call me BIGBANG
Still the world won't stop for me
Gotta keep movin'
You're still as dreamy as when I first met you
Back when we were so young
Wake me up now now now now now
Play the game
Drink the pain
Raise a cup
Show me love
Break it up
Beautiful
You and I
Play the game
Drink the pain
Raise a cup
Show me love
Break it up
Beautiful
You and I
1, 2, 3, 4
Yeah, what you waiting for
Live fast die slow
Gotta go with the flow
Okay let's go
I want it, want it all
I want it, want it all
I want it, want it all
1, 2, 3, 4
Don't matter where we go
Live fast die slow
Life's all or nothing though
Okay let's go
I want it, want it all
I want it, want it all
I want it, want it all
Still the world won't stop for me
Gotta keep movin'
You're still as dreamy as when I first met you
Back when we were so young
Wake me up now now now now now
Play the game
Drink the pain
Raise a cup
Show me love
Break it up
Beautiful
You and I
Play the game
Drink the pain
Raise a cup
Show me love
Break it up
Beautiful
You and I
1, 2, 3, 4
Yeah, what you waiting for
Live fast die slow
Gotta go with the flow
Okay let's go
I want it, want it all
I want it, want it all
I want it, want it all
1, 2, 3, 4
Don't matter where we go
Live fast die slow
Life's all or nothing though
Okay let's go
I want it, want it all
I want it, want it all
I want it, want it all
No comments:
Post a Comment