Again and again and again and again
Again and again and again and again
Again and again and again and again
Don't know why I'm here again
Standing in front of your door
What's wrong with me? I'm feeling so foolish
I'm played over and over again
But I still take you right back
I don't know why I keep hurting my heart
Standing in front of your door
What's wrong with me? I'm feeling so foolish
I'm played over and over again
But I still take you right back
I don't know why I keep hurting my heart
I guess I'm just crazy
I guess I don't have no pride
'Cause I come back to you
I do it every time
I can't do this no more
But I keep doing the somethings to myself, no
I guess I don't have no pride
'Cause I come back to you
I do it every time
I can't do this no more
But I keep doing the somethings to myself, no
Again and again and again and again
I keep going right back to you
And yet I don't know why and yet I don't know why
And yet I don't know why and yet I don't know why
Again and again and again and again
I keep falling for your words
And still I don't know why, and still I don't know why
How could I be such a fool though?
How did this happen? How do you have a spell on me?
I promised myself, I wouldn't do this
That I wouldn't love you
But why do I keep coming right back to you?
How did this happen? How do you have a spell on me?
I promised myself, I wouldn't do this
That I wouldn't love you
But why do I keep coming right back to you?
I guess I'm just crazy
I guess I don't have no pride
'Cause I come back to you
I do it every time
I'm not gonna see you
And I'm right here, next to you once more, oh
I guess I don't have no pride
'Cause I come back to you
I do it every time
I'm not gonna see you
And I'm right here, next to you once more, oh
Again and again and again and again
I keep going right back to you
And yet I don't know why and yet I don't know why
And yet I don't know why and yet I don't know why
Again and again and again and again
I keep falling for your words
And still I don't know why, and still I don't know why
So tell me, what type of drug are you?
I don't wanna quit ya, I'm addicted
Missin' you no matter where I go
So I come back to you
Even though I know that you'll cheat on me
I'm holding on still loving you so
Even though I know I'll get hurt again
I can't turn away, keep fighting with my hand
So nothing left for me, I keep waiting again here
I don't wanna quit ya, I'm addicted
Missin' you no matter where I go
So I come back to you
Even though I know that you'll cheat on me
I'm holding on still loving you so
Even though I know I'll get hurt again
I can't turn away, keep fighting with my hand
So nothing left for me, I keep waiting again here
Damnit, what's wrong with me though?
Why am I lying right next to her still?
How much more do I have to do
So that I can learn my lesson
Why am I lying right next to her still?
How much more do I have to do
So that I can learn my lesson
Somebody please help me, stop me some how
Do whatever you have tonight me right up
She's a bad girl, I know
But here I go again, oh no
But here I go again, oh no
Again and again and again and again
I keep going right back to you
And yet I don't know why and yet I don't know why
And yet I don't know why and yet I don't know why
Again and again and again and again
I keep falling for your words
And still I don't know why, and still I don't know why
No comments:
Post a Comment