Monday, August 17, 2026

TOP - Studio 54

 Written By: Mallorie

Woah, woah
Woah, woah, woah

So how was your day?
I've gone crazier
Every day's the same but yet it's crazier
I'm who? I'm who?
Lookin' back at all the memories I have
I had nightmares trying to chase pleasure
That dream, that dream, woah

You need me, need me to do this
I want to be free, no regrets
Breaking up with you feels so sweet, mmm
Completely crazy, I'm crazier (Oh god!)
I'm crazy (Oh god!) Hey, come on
Eyes are spinning, gone crazy

They've been torn to pieces 
Tryna support are my fans
Motherly worrying about me are my ex-girlfriends
Prada shoes are what I wore
Now I rock the Vans
I'm so sorry but I loved back then's a BIGBANG (Say less) 

Shake everything off and let it all go
Fixing my ego, ''cause I know its karma
Cheer on the new me, papi you got this 
I had to leave it, I shine much brighter
Declare my freedom, stop tryna clown around
Hear all the warnings, a higher path comes
Not too bad, I've cut 'em off, Bang! Bang!
You know what I'm saying, boy?

You need me, need me to do this
I want to be free, no regrets
Breaking up with you feels so sweet, mmm
Completely crazy, I'm crazier (Oh god!)
I'm crazy (Oh god!) Hey, come on
Eyes are spinning, gone crazy

Dirty sun, dirty sun
They just ruined my soul
That's where I got great new moon inspiration
Dirty sun, dirty sun
They just ruined my soul
That's where I got great new moon inspiration
Dirty sun, dirty sun
They just ruined my soul
That's where I got great new moon inspiration

Dirty sun, dirty sun
They just ruined my soul
That's where I got great new moon inspiration
Completely crazy
Dirty sun, dirty sun
They just ruined my soul
That's where I got great new moon inspiration
Completely crazy

No comments:

Post a Comment