Written By: Mallorie
Boom! Chiki chiki chiki chiki, ah!
Boom! Chiki chiki chiki chiki, ho!
Boom! Chiki chiki chiki chiki, ha!
Come, come, come, come right here, come right here
Yeah, I'm dizzy on the bottle
Walking Jack Sparrow
If you remember what I said
Then I don't really care though
You wanna fight, then let's go, take you all down
Come, come, come, come right here, come right here
Imma 'bout to move the pace up, ain't no time to hide
I'll be sickin' them out then taking them down
Just work it about and fly, Imma make it fly
Come, come, come, come right here, come right here
Everyone pay attention now
Hurry up, hurry gather 'round
This is my speciality
Better stick, better stick with me
You can't handle this alone
Cut you off if you ain't quicker
Eight, eight, one, zero, eight, six, one, and five
You have just called for justice (EOEO)
You have just called for justice (EOEO)
Boom! Chiki chiki chiki chiki, ah!
Boom! Chiki chiki chiki chiki, ho!
Boom! Chiki chiki chiki chiki, ha!
You have just called for justice
The air is gettin' hotter, I guess I've reached my limit
I always got eyes on me, focus wiki wiki
Be nervous, bang! Go hide, Imma 'bout to blow
Come, come, come, come right here, come right here
If you a villain, better get the hell away from me
I never be scared, I'll handle my business right away
Go 'head stand in line and wait for me
You better be nervous
Come, come, come, come right here, come right here
Let go of what you've known before
Ain't no need, ain't no need for that
Come with me, gotta trust in me
Better stick, better stick with me
Call me if you might ever need me
I'll take on anything in my way
Eight, eight, one, zero, eight, six, one, and five
You have just called for justice (EOEO)
You have just called for justice (EOEO)
Boom! Chiki chiki chiki chiki, ah!
Boom! Chiki chiki chiki chiki, ho!
Boom! Chiki chiki chiki chiki, ha!
You have just called for justice
Don't you even hesitate now, tell me what you need
Don't have to be alone, so just come, come, come to me now
Don't you try facing it alone, don't want you risking
So from now on, come with me me
Come right here, come on, come on right here
Come right here, come on, come on here
Come right here, come on, come on right here
Come right here, come on, come on right here
Come right here, come on, come on here
Come right here, come on, come on right here
Come, come, come, come right here, come right here
Boom! Chiki chiki chiki chiki, ah! (EOEO)
Boom! Chiki chiki chiki chiki, ho!
Boom! Chiki chiki chiki chiki, ha! (EOEO)
You have just called for justice
Boom! Chiki chiki chiki chiki, ah! (EOEO)
Boom! Chiki chiki chiki chiki, ho! (EOEO)
Boom! Chiki chiki chiki chiki, ha! (EOEO)
You have just called for justice
You have just called for justice
No comments:
Post a Comment