Written By: Mallorie
You're right in front of me
But I can't hold you so close
Not a single word, each day I'm still like this
I can only watch you now
And in your eyes I know, for such a long time baby
There's somebody there instead of me
Standing there and making you smile
Watching as you walk away keeps pulling me to you
Maybe you'll turn back, though I know it's just a dream
I'll wait for you however long
I know you're in love with somebody else
But I'm still standing right here, yeah
And if I know I can't ever have you
I wanna dance with your memory
Somebody else
But I'm still standing right here, yeah
And if all of this could only be a dream
I wanna dance with your memory
I can look at you, but I can't get closer to you
I'm too scared to try, you might just slip away
So I'm waiting and I'm waiting
Though I don't know where this will end
Everybody tells me that I'm acting like a fool
But no one really knows my heart
It keeps running straight to yo and only you
And I can't make my heart stop anymore
Watching as you walk away keeps pulling me to you
Maybe you'll turn back, though I know it's just a dream
I'll wait for you however long
I know you're in love with somebody else
But I'm still standing right here, yeah
And if I know I can't ever have you
I wanna dance with your memory
Somebody else
But I'm still standing right here, yeah
And if all of this could only be a dream
I wanna dance with your memory
Could you let me stay right here beside you?
Even like this, I know that I'll be happy
I'll stay behind you, always here for you
I'll wait for you until that day
I know you're in love with
I know you're in love with somebody else
But I'm still standing right here, yeah
And if I know I can't ever have you
I wanna dance with your memory
Somebody else
But I'm still standing right here, yeah
And if all of this could only be a dream
I wanna dance with your memory
No comments:
Post a Comment