Thursday, August 20, 2026

N-Train - I'll Forget You

 Written By: Mallorie

Haha one track
Woah, yeah, leggo

I thought I couldn't live without you
I thought I couldn't be without you
But look at me and see, I'm fine now that you're gone
I guess it wasn't as hard as I thought

I'm gonna leave you, I'm doing alright
Now I can smile without a care
I'm gonna leave you so take it away
No need for us to keep in touch

You taught me how to love, you're my first and only love
It ain't my fault that I'm hurtin', girl it's only you
Love hurt me to the core, broke me when you walked out
But I'm done cryin' over you so
I'll forget your

I know with time, love will come back to me
Now that you're gone I know that love will come back again
Now my heart beats again, thankful for what comes next
You broke my heart but I promise that
I will forget your love

I thought I'd go crazy without you
I thought I was gonna die alone
But look at me and see, I'm fine now that you're gone
I know it wasn't as hard as I thought

I'm gonna leave you, I'm doing alright
Now I can smile without a care
I'm gonna leave you so take it away
No need for us to keep in touch

You taught me how to love, you're my first and only love
It ain't my fault that I'm hurtin', girl it's only you
Love hurt me to the core, broke me when you walked out
But I'm done cryin' over you so
I'll forget your

It was so hard to forget everything you did
Now I don't shed a tear, girl
I smile without a care

You taught me how to love, you're my first and only love
It ain't my fault that I'm hurtin', girl it's only you
Love hurt me to the core, broke me when you walked out
But I'm done cryin' over you so
I'll forget your

I know with time, love will come back to me
Now that you're gone I know that love will come back again
Now my heart beats again, thankful for what comes next
You broke my heart but I promise that
I will forget your love

No comments:

Post a Comment