Thursday, March 26, 2015

Shannon – Why Why (왜요 왜요)


Written By: Tianna A.
Shannon

What should I do? I don't wanna look stupid
I don't think I'll stand a chance 'cause I'm too different
Maybe if I wore make up I'd be pretty?
Or maybe that's a lie? And I should stay tuned

Everyday I keep looking at my phone
Then I hide my face and laugh at my stupid stuff
I want you to know what I feel when I'm near you
More than anyone, I love you


CHORUS:
It doesn't matter what you do or where you go, I'll go too
'Cause baby you got me
Don't care if I don't know the words
Or the numbers to tell
I wanna say yeah! Woo~, I wanna say woo~
If you just keep smiling at me then there is no need to say words
Why oh why oh why eh oh why oh

Come baby why so shy? No need  to hide from me
I can see in your eyes that you care for me too
'Cause when I'm sad, POOF!
You're right by my side boy whoa~, whoa~

Everyday I keep looking at my phone
And if I trip, I just keep on laughing at myself
I want you to know what I feel when I'm near you
More than anyone, I love you


CHORUS:

Oh~ I can't let my dad find out about us
Oh~ Or that I like you more than anyone
Oh~ More than anyone else~ You got me, whoa~
(You got me, whoa~)


CHORUS:

No comments:

Post a Comment