Written By: Mallorie
Lalalalalala
Lalalalalala
Lalalalalala
Lalalalalala
Lalalalalala
Lalalalalala
From the moment I saw you I knew you were the one
Stealing glances with you, I know that you want me too
Tick tock tick tock, time's passin', hurry hurry make a move
Lookin' lookin' for a sign, hopin' hopin' you'll notice me
Smilin' smilin' at you now, wanna keep flirtin' with you
Got you got youu lookin' now, hey
Hey, won't you come here mister
And get to know me mister
You got me enticed mister
Won't you come over mister
Hey, come here mister
Ask me for my name mister
'Cause I've been waiting mister
Tell me what's your name mister
Lalalalalala
Lalalalalala
Lalalalalala
Lalalalalala
Lalalalalala
Lalalalalala
Mister, hey mister
You look at me and I fall all over again, boy
(I feel my heart beating fast, feels like its 'bout to explode)
Gotta build myself up so I can go talk to you
Thumpin' thumpin', heart's racin', jumpin' jumpin' harder now
Slowly slowly in a trance, goin' goin' towards you now
Smilin' smilin' at you boy, feels like I'm flying to you
Got you got you lookin' now, hey
Hey, won't you come here mister
And get to know me mister
You got me enticed mister
Won't you come over mister
Hey, come here mister
Ask me for my name mister
'Cause I've been waiting mister
Tell me what's your name mister
Lalalalalala
Lalalalalala
Lalalalalala
Lalalalalala
Lalalalalala
Lalalalalala
Hey, won't you come here mister
And get to know me mister
You got me enticed mister
Won't you come over mister
Hey, come here mister
Ask me for my name mister
'Cause I've been waiting mister
Tell me what's your name mister
Hey, won't you come here mister
And get to know me mister
Look at me in the eyes mister
Don't need to be shy mister
Hey come here mister
Got me wonderin' mister
Tell me anything mister
Where did you come from mister
Lalalalalala
Lalalalalala
Lalalalalala
Lalalalalala
Lalalalalala
Lalalalalala
Hey mister
No comments:
Post a Comment