Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Taeyang – White Night


Written By: Tianna A.
Taeyang

Can't you see the sunlight as it rises up above the clouds
So unlike yesterday when the rain was still pouring down
Now that the sun is here, you have nothing to fear
I am waiting in the same place, I will always be right here

Just as night sky disappears, making room for just the day
My head got me making plans for you and I

I cannot help how much that I am loving the thought of you and I

Cannot wait, holding my breath 'til you appear
Want it all, your love got me dreaming again

I just wanna hold you close
We don't know what tomorrow will bring
So I'll hold you tight 'cause I was made for you
We're shining like the sun in the night sky
There's nothing that could stop us
I just wanna hold you close
'Cause who knows what tomorrow will bring

No comments:

Post a Comment