Sunday, July 30, 2017

EXO – The Eve


Written By: Mallorie Herrera
Kai, Baekhyun, Suho, Chen,
Chanyeol, D.O, Sehun, Xiumin

Look at me girl, what's the situation?
I can tell that your a bit embarrassed

I can see your wall breaking down
And the sun's startin' to come out yeah uh


I can feel the connection in us
No one in this world can take away your feelings

I know problems keep repeatin' yeah
But you gotta keep on tryin'


I know you built a wall, protects your heart
Don't want no one crossing it girl

And your hearts like a storm
It needs the sun to wash away the pain


Girl you need to break it down
So you can see our future

Go ahead and let it out
No need to hold it inside woah

Aren't you tired of being in the dark
I know your heart's ready to shine

Time for you to wake up girl uh
'Cause I'm waiting here for you oh


Look at me, you're so arrogant girl
You keep thinking this is some kind of contest

Your heart is still so far yeah
I can barely hear it cry out


I know you fantasize about a love
You never knew when you're with me

No need to fight the way your feeling
I will take care of your heart


Girl you need to break it down
So you can see our future

Go ahead and let it out
No need to hold it inside ah

Aren't you tired of being in the dark
I know your heart's ready to shine

Time for you to wake up girl (Time for you to wake up girl)
'Cause I'm waiting here for you ah


All you know is hurt girl, I promise I'm different
Listen to your heart girl, the voice of reason
There's only one person who can make the hurt go, it's you~

Girl you need to break it down (Hey!)
So you can see our future (So you can see our future)
Go ahead and let it out (Go ahead and let it out)
No need to hold it inside oh (Go ahead and let it go~)
Aren't you tired of being in the dark (Aren't you tired girl)
I know your heart's ready to shine (You're ready to shine)
Time for you to wake up girl uh (Oh)
'Cause I'm waiting here for you oh (Waiting here for you yeah)

No comments:

Post a Comment