Thursday, August 22, 2024

BADVILLAIN - Hurricane

 


Written By: Mallorie

(Hurricane, hurricane)
Ay
(Hurricane yeah)

Yeah, less talk. more action
Jet pack, I'm strapped in, I take off
These cute little wannabe rappers
So cringe but I got 'em with my echo

Crown taker
Kamina, the underground savior
Ain't no way we're the same
'Cause I'm better
Got you like a hurricane
Ain't about to let go

Spinnin', spinnin' and smile
We gonna ride
Ain't no stoppin' us
I'm on a vibe
Steppin' on the stage we stompin' 
Senses be so numb like Dopin
When I'm on top of this
I've got all the strings
You think I'm stupid?
Eyes be blazin' like the Sauron
The already lost the fight now
'Cause you know I got trust on my bros
You're about to hurt, better give up

My flag wavin' like ocean
My plans lookin' like sunshine
My bad, cowards ain't allowed
'Cause ship's sailing with all of the fearless

I'm crazier than crazy one
You know that I'm different like alien
I move then a bunch of chaos be happenin' with me
That how I like to roll

Talkin' all the BS, who you are?
Before you step down over talkin' like
Quit because you know I'm dynamite
Oppenheimer, that's my drop

On the, on the screen
On the scene
Oh they screamin'
Switchin' it up, feelin' the vibe
I got a feelin'

Around me be wreckage from my hurricane
Around me be wreckage from my hurricane

Wakey wakey, ringring they buzzin' alarms
BV;s on fire
Put the name on everywhere
They be sayin' that we're being notorious

Hey baddie, which way do you wanna go?
Gotta press default if you wanna start
Walkin' like a queen and you know we be so fly
Step by step, we movin' to the next one

Takin' over the Seoul, takin' over the world
Gotta catch up with my score
Now your mouth is wide open
Guessin' you're gonna be shy

Cross the line that you drew
Yeah, my limit, you don't know it
Destroy all the front door
Make a mess anywhere
But you know that I'm gonna clean up

Every time I look at you, you're dusty
My team goin' bit, you tiny
We spinnin' and spinnin' on what?
All these locations, we slidin'
Who's gonna make it stop? Boy try me
From the bottom to the top. drip lightning 
Hop on a ride 'cause the crowds they wanna see us
Everybody crazy, they wild'n out, winning is my only finale
Your eyes are all on me, every cities gettin' down
I throw a party, gotta dope finale

Yeah nobody did it like we do before
We'll keep you coming back to ask for more
They wanna know, wanna know, wanna know
How we be running up the game for sure

On the, on the screen
On the scene
Oh they screamin'
Switchin' it up, feelin' the vibe
I got a feelin'

Around me be wreckage from my hurricane
Around me be wreckage from my hurricane

No comments:

Post a Comment