Friday, June 7, 2024

ONF - By My Monster

 


Written By: Mallorie Herrera

From the day that I realized
I'm the one that has to leave you
'Cause I know deep inside it's best for you
Sleepless nights continue for me
Feels like my body is burned up with the ambers of love
Yet I'm so scared

I cannot handle this anymore
I'm feeling trapped in this chaos
Even if I try to step back
My eyes keep searching for you
I see things that I wish I didn't see

More that I want you
More that I feel like a monster

I don't wanna be a monster
Gotta cut me off completely girl
Even if I feel like dying
Just pretend that you don't know me
If you want to save me, let me go
'Cause if I stay I know I'll hurt you
So just say goodbye

I'm haunted by all that I said
Every word keeps following me
Wish they would let me be, I'm miserable
Even though I try to move on
Even in my dreams you're waiting
With a smile you say, "You are in hell"

I'm in a hell (Hell!)
So foolish the more that I try to go
It doesn't work for me (I know!)
But still I try hoping things will be different
Guess that I'm dreaming again

This cannot go on
I feel like I'll become a monster

I don't wanna be a monster
Gotta cut me off completely girl
Even if I feel like dying
Just pretend that you don't know me
If you want to save me, let me go
'Cause if I stay I know I'll hurt you
And I know you gotta

Until you forget me
And my love is erased
Please, just don't think about me no more
I'm just like a comet
That passes through the night sky once in your life

My heart aches
Consumes me
I'm broken
My heart ripples like a lake
Though it hurts I'll be okay
Love isn't what I thought
Such a disgrace
It's so cruel to me

Don't care if I'll be cursed
All I wanted was to love you
I know that I don't deserve you
So I hope that you'll be happy
I know we can't be a fairytale
Ain't no happy ending
Our story is over, goodbye

No comments:

Post a Comment