Monday, April 4, 2022

BIGBANG - Still Life

 


Written By: Mallorie

Looking back at how the seasons changed
How winter turns to spring
Beauties in everyday we live
I can't wait to start it again

Remembering the fun I had
When I was younger
It's time for me to let go
Keep on looking ahead

"Four seasons with no reason"
After the rain, the rainbow brings a happy end
It brings the hope that with change will come the happiness
I know that I got a lot of growing to do (Still)
Gotta keep pushing 'cause I know it'll work
Marchin' Vivaldi, Tchaikovsky everyday
Together feels hard, can't accept it's hard to bare it

Boy, just looking up at the sky I see
That I'm doing well in the fours seasons, goodbye
The old me left, now the new me is here
I'm starting this fresh, I'm inspired by the amazon
All my trauma flying out the door
I ain't having it no more
Will you realize you gotta change to be better than before?
A good person, more and more
A better person, more and more
Everyday when I wake up
The anger from before has drifted away, for life

Miss the laughs and the tears
I miss the feeling of being in love
Though it hurts, there was loving
I can't stop reminiscing them

The seasons go on day by day
The world don't stop at all
But though the sunlight goes
The colors never fade, they're still inside me

One day I will return here
A day that's just for you
No matter the season change
It's beautiful 'cause you

Lalalala Lalalalala
Lalalala Lalalalala
Lalalala Lalalalala
Lalalala Lalalalala

Looking back at how the seasons change
How summer turns to fall
Snow keeps falling everyday
I'm cold here all alone


No comments:

Post a Comment