Wednesday, March 23, 2022

(G)I-DLE - Tomboy


Written by Cheyanne


Ah-ah, ah ah ah
Yeah Tomboy

Look at you 
You can't handle one like me
Ya took off hook
You taste like coke like brrr
Look at my toe, my ex's name tattooed

I got to drink up now
I like it even if you don't 

Why are you cranky, boy?
What are you frowning for?
Do you want a blonde barbie doll?
It's not here, I'm not a doll.
I don't think I can

People say that I'm crazy
What's the loss to me ya
Yell and curse at me baby boy
You'll lose to me ya

You think your words and love can effect me
You're out of your fucking mind
If I have to be around your gross cologne
Then Nah

Ye I'm a fucking tomboy (umm ah umm)

Ye I'll be the tomboy (umm ohh) 

This is my attitude

Ya I'll be the tomboy

That's why
I don't wanna play this ping pong
I would rather film a Tik Tok 
Your mom raised you as a prince 
But this is queendom, right
I like dancing, I love ma friends
Sometimes we swear without cigarettes
I like to sex on drinking whiskey
I won't change it, what the hell

Say I'm faking that I'm crazy
What's the loss to me ya
Swear at my brutally 
You're lost to me ya

Stuff like love and all that cannot even make a single tear drop down
not me
If i have to smile at your pointless words 
then oh nah

Ya i'm a fucking tomboy (ummm ah ummm)

Ye I'll be the tomboy (umm ohh)

This is my attitude

Ya i'll be the tomboy

Said you get? You get the song right
You'll get what I mean 'Tomboy'

La ( x18) You best do
La (x18)
Three, two, one

It's neither man nor woman, man nor woman
It's neither man nor woman

Just me I-DLE

It's neither man nor woman, man nor woman
It's neither man nor woman, nor woman

Just me lovin tomboy


No comments:

Post a Comment