Monday, September 7, 2020

HWASA - Maria



Written By: Impaofsweden

I’ve been criticized to death but… I’m good Lonely crying, baby, what can I do? You wanna hate me? Then be my guest tonight And if you break me down Will you be fine? Loneliness is everywhere Hate is pretty bland by now No, I don’t really care I don’t have time to So tell me what you want What did I do to you? Every word is hurting me Maria, Maria I’m always there for you I’ll hold your hand tonight Don’t let them get to you Oh Maria, I’m always there for you Why do you try so hard to please You are beautiful to me (Yeah) Oh, na-ah-ah (Yeah) I’m always there for you (Yeah) Oh, na-ah-ah (Yeah) Beautiful girl, Maria No frame, no fake I keep, I keep hurting I wonder what it takes to live life like I want to I’mma change it up, if you really wanna I will shed a tear if it’s what you long for I might lose my mind like you wanted all along I will show you Loneliness is everywhere Hate is pretty bland by now No, I don’t really care I got no reason Think again, don’t taint your heart Cause what you say will get back to you Maria, Maria I’m always there for you I’ll hold your hand tonight Don’t let them get to you Oh Maria, I’m always there for you Why do you try so hard to please You are beautiful to me (Yeah) Oh, na-ah-ah (Yeah) I’m always there for you (Yeah) Oh, na-ah-ah (Yeah) Beautiful girl, Maria Maria, Maria I’m always there for you I’ll hold your hand tonight Don’t let them get to you Oh Maria, I’m always there for you Why do you try so hard to please You are beautiful to me (Yeah) Oh, na-ah-ah (Yeah) I’m always there for you (Yeah) Maria, Maria (Yeah) Beautiful girl, Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment