Thursday, December 26, 2019

MAMAMOO - HIP



Written By: Serri

All I wanna be is awesome Mark my words I’m gonna kick it Head to shoulders, knees and all HIP, hey Do it do it like me do it Try to follow me, kick it Clapping clapping all together HIP I love you whatever you’re gonna say Respect you whatever you wanna do It’s hot and hot always I care more about you nowadays So I gaze I gaze I gaze Now, that everything is fine I’m a veteran Sweet, winning’s so divine tastes like Michelin Going faster like no other, don’t bother Through every season Ain’t no reason to back out, keep growing All I wanna be is awesome Mark my words I’m gonna kick it Head to shoulders, knees and all HIP Beep beep beep, scandalous, mock my fashion Don’t care, all that I want is action Always click me click me Mindlessly go zoom Close up close up close up HIP HEY HIP HIP Head to shoulders knees and HIP HIP HIP HIP HIP HIP HIP HEY HIP HIP Head to shoulders knees and HIP HIP HIP HIP HIP HEY HIP (Attention) Wherever I go (Reflection) Still I’m shining on Make your world your own and be the one Then again, instead, you stare at yourself and spit For all the attention, I thank ya I grew up, never to be the same, nah Gotta thank you, my mental health’s stronger Goodbye, I’mma work on new content All you wanna be is trendy Sick of all your gimmicks Slap me! I can’t take you kiddy kiddies HIP Beep beep beep, scandalous, mock my fashion Don’t care, all that I want is action Always click me click me Mindlessly go zoom Close up close up close up HIP HEY HIP HIP Head to shoulders knees and HIP HIP HIP HIP HIP HIP HIP HEY HIP HIP Head to shoulders knees and HIP HIP HIP HIP HIP HEY HIP Crop top and jeans Add a bold lip Messy hair, I Don’t even care, nah Crop top and jeans Add a bold lip Messy hair, I Do it ‘cause I’m HIP Crop top and jeans (Re)vealing my panties Messy hair, I Don’t even care, nah Crop top and jeans (Re)vealing my panties Messy hair, I Do it ‘cause I’m HIP Beep beep beep, scandalous, mock my fashion Don’t care, all that I want is action Always click me click me Mindlessly go zoom Close up close up close up HIP HEY HIP HIP Head to shoulders knees and HIP HIP HIP HIP HIP HIP HIP HEY HIP HIP Head to shoulders knees and HIP HIP HIP HIP HIP HEY HIP

No comments:

Post a Comment