Monday, August 1, 2016

SEVENTEEN – Very Nice

Written By: Mallorie
S.Coups, Jun, Joshua, Dino, Hoshi,
Woozi, Wonwoo, DK, Mingyu, The8,
Vernon, Seungkwan, Jeonghan

I usually have wake up calls every morning
But I woke up today feelin' better than ever

Maybe because I have a date tonight
Or the dream I had about you

Dressed to impress the world
(Every body stares when I walk by)

Today's beautiful just like you baby
The sun shines bright just like your smile when you look at me

My heart starts to skip a beat when I'm around you
(I can feel my heart beatin' harder harder)
What's this feelin' taking over me?

Very nice!
Very nice!
Nice!
Very nice!

Uh let me holla right quick!
Do you ever think about me?
Even inside your dreams?
(Correct)
Do you think I cared about fitness
Before I met you?
(Correct)
Do you think I'm nervous
Because you're the first girl I date?

Truth is I think you are everything to me
You're the answer for me


Ah~ you're so beautiful to me
What more could I ask for girl?

What you wanna do tonight?
We can go get some ice cream (Vamos)

Today's beautiful just like you baby
The sun shines bright just like your smile when you look at me

My heart starts to skip a beat when I'm around you
(I can feel my heart beatin' harder harder)
What's this feelin' takin' over me?
Takin' over me?


Very nice!
Very nice!
Nice!
Very nice!

People say it's just puppy love
That what I feel isn't the real thing
That love isn't quite like this


Girl what I feel inside
There are no words to claim it
Every thing about you makes me fall in deeper

Baby I don't want this date to end
Tell me that you love me


Say you'll love me forever
Stay together forever
Don't believe what people say
My love for you will never go away

I hope you never change, hope you and I could
Grow together

Baby, tell me that you'll never give up on "us"
Never felt this way before you girl, never in my life, woah
Only you changed me

Very nice!
Very nice!
Nice!
Very nice!

I had fun tonight, I love spendin' time with you
When's our next date girl, I gotta see you tomorrow
I know it's time to go, but can I have a kiss from you?
Tell me that you're down, before somebody sees

1 comment: