Thursday, April 16, 2015

EXO – My Answer


Written By: Mallorie Herrera
Baekhyun, D.O, Suho

Though I seem very strong, and smile without a care
The truth is I'm so lonely
I~ pretend I'm fine, but inside my heart
I have lots to say

From the moment I first saw you I knew
Couldn't help myself, I needed to tell you girl


The answer is you
My answer is you

I tried to give you everything I had
You are my everything
I was so sure of that


I should have been careful, I should of held back
So I wouldn't be hurt girl
I~ never felt this way before
I feel like I, I can't breathe at all

All I ever do is think about you
Don't wanna go another day without you


The answer is you (That is you)
My answer is you (Only you~)
I tried to give you everything I had
You are my everything
I was so sure of that


Can't even say I've waited for you
I tried to write it but can't find the words

Now I spend all of my days, day dreamin' 'bout you
Wonderin' what you're doin'


Oh I'll wait for you you you
My loves just for you you~

I can't help how I feel inside my heart
You are my everything
You'll always be my love


(Oh I'm nothing)
Don't leave me here, please let me stay by your side forever
(Please let me stay by your side forever)
No matter how much I try (Oh its you)
The answer is
It's you


It's you

No comments:

Post a Comment